Walking to Lose Weight is a Business Tool!
These walking to lose weight tips will ensure you walk away with benefits from your own business and weight loss without the “hangover” effect of tiredness in your working day.
At one point closeted away with a bunch of strangers in a cold room, coughs and sneezes and general close proximity made me think of my good health and how much easier it is to have control over this aspect of my well being now I exercise and eat well, and have flexibility around work and rest.
Some of the reasons for working for myself are:
- I can set my own agenda;
- I can build a lifestyle which allows a balance between my work and other life;
- I can love what I am achieving;
- I can love my work environment.
Walking to lose weight is a blog about taking advantage of the well being associated with moderate exercise- the natural high, good health, agility, vigour- to build a lifestyle which successfully supports continued control over my weight issues. While starting my on business, and because of this, I have been able to make as significant change as possible, to my lifestyle.
How to succeed at weight loss while maximising your business success:
- Choose where you will put your focus for both weight loss and exercise. My suggestion- walking to lose weight!
- Avoid overwhelm- pace yourself. The advantage of walking to lose weight.
- Eat half as much for your meals and add in healthy snacks during the day.
- Use walking “tools” and the Internet as a gatekeeper and to keep motivated.
The various contradictions from a few days locked away with others in an attempt to focus positively on business tactics and motivation, are in some ways easier when you work for yourself. For one thing, you are focused about your purpose and the goals you want to achieve. Usually you also want to ensure you get value from your attendance. Working in my own small business from home, gives me different responsibilities, when thinking about aspects of my lifestyle and business.
- Talk carefully. Use a positive community for support, avoid complainers!
- Carry water and pack a snack when you’re out working, particularly on long drives.
Success is transferable. Each triumph over a detail or problem or creative thought brought to fruition is a generating engine for success in other ways. So frustration in business is offset by walking daily or counting calories successfully. The goal of weight loss or health, contributes to my resilience as I note further evidence of positive results on my checklist. This doesn’t substitute for business success but works synergistically.
Working within a corporate environment is a whole different mindset than working for yourself. One way this is demonstrated is the introduction of quality health programs such as weight loss assistance or the treadmill desk phenomena. Employee well being is becoming an important business tool.
What adds to your bottom line while taking away the fat?
Would you like to subscribe to this blog? Click Bloglines or receive a new Walking to Lose Weight post via email by entering your email address into the box in the right hand column.