What’s Your Pleasure in Walking to Lose Weight?
This post is about one way it is easy to love Walking to Lose Weight! It is an example of how I keep walking in my life by focusing on how it helps and rewards my body with fitness and endorphins and weight control.
Walking to lose weight is my basic exercise. I do lots of other things and these change with the seasons and my timetable.
This ‘appreciation’ process is simply law of attraction in action! Sometimes I write them down, sometimes I put them into a conversation, sometimes I just think about them. The list changes because there are always new ways to appreciate walking:
- Whenever I use the Leg Press machine at the gym it reminds me how strong my legs are! Not just with me but also with other regular walkers.
- The value of strong legs is always there as it is easy for me to get up and down off the floor-in fact I love to do it and don’t hesitate to get down and dirty to play with kids.
- I get great ideas and insights when I’m doing it. It is meditative, reflective and inspirational time for me.
- There are ‘hidden’ walkers everywhere and it is an immediate bond! Throw it in the conversation and see who else walks.
- Walking is a fun way to explore and get to know a new area.
Finding the pleasure in your action is a significant life enhancer! Use it throughout your life but specifically to keep feeling good about your exercise or weight loss process.
Simply start with 5 ways you enjoy walking to lose weight. Make a game of it by trying to find 5 new ways each time you walk. Watch how this adds to your pleasure when you walk for weight loss.